Stage Name: Stephanie McMahon
Nicknames: The Billion Dollar Princess, Daddy’s Little Girl, Queen of Queens, Boss Lady
Accomplishments: 1-Time Women’s Champion, SmackDown General Manager, Raw General Manager, Executive Vice President, and Principal Owner of WWE
Finisher Move: Bitch Slap, Pedigree
Associates: Triple H, Vince McMahon, and Seth Rollins
There’s only room for one dominant female in the McMahon family and her name is Stephanie McMahon. Vincent Kennedy McMahon’s only daughter, Stephanie has been bossing WWE Superstars and Divas in the locker room since she was old enough to step into an executive role.
Stephanie was born on September 24, 1976 in Hartford, Connecticut—shortly before her father, Vince, purchased her grandfather’s wrestling company. Prior to joining the family business, Stephanie graduated with a degree in Communications at Boston University in 1998. She began working at the WWE’s sales based office in New Work City as an account executive and receptionist. While at the same time, Stephanie developed her television personality on WWE programming between 1999 and 2003.
While Stephanie was out of action, she focused on building her career as a director of creative writing not only her professional life but starting a family with her on-screen and off-screen husband, Paul “Triple H” Levesque. They now have three young daughters. Stephanie returned to television as a prominent character on WWE’s flagship program, Monday Night Raw, in the summer of 2013. She continues to play one of the most villainous characters in sports entertainment today.
Stephanie is now the company’s Chief Brand Officer. She is responsible for leading WWE’s brand reputation including advertisers, media, business partners and investors. She also serves as the primary spokesperson for WWE’s CSR initiatives, including Be a STAR, WWE’s anti-bullying program.
To learn more about Stephanie McMahon, visit corporate.wwe.com.
- Stephanie was once a food junkie growing up.
- WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson is Stephanie’s godfather.
- As a teenager, Stephanie was a model for WWE’s merchandise catalog.
- The name “Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley” is the longest and most syllables in WWE history.
- Stephanie became the first woman ever to pin The Rock.
- Stephanie’s firstborn daughter’s birth was announced on the episode of Raw in 2006.
- Stephanie returned to in-ring action at the 2014 Summerslam pay-per-view for the first time in 10 years.